The NFL Wild Card weekend is officially here with a new “format.” Two games are on Saturday, two games are on Sunday and one game is on Monday!
As a fan without any emotional interest in any of the teams this weekend, I like having three consecutive days of playoff football.
In this blog, I’ll be giving my predictions for all of the Wild Card games. I’ll be going in order of games.
Saturday, January 15th:
(5) Las Vegas Raiders @ (4) Cincinnati Bengals, 3:30 PM (Central Time) on NBC.
Cincinnati 28, Las Vegas 23.
(6) New England Patriots @ (3) Buffalo Bills, 7:15 PM (Central Time) on CBS.
Buffalo 24, New England 20.
Sunday, January 16th:
(7) Philadelphia Eagles @ (2) Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 12:00 PM (Central Time) on Fox.
Tampa Bay 30, Philadelphia 24.
(6) Santa Clara 49ers @ (3) Dallas Cowboys, 3:30 PM (Central Time) on CBS and Nickelodeon.
Dallas 27, Santa Clara 24.
(7) Pittsburgh Steelers @ (2) Kansas City Chiefs, 7:15 PM (Central Time) on NBC.
Kansas City 27, Pittsburgh 20.
Monday, January 17th:
(5) Arizona Cardinals @ (4) Los Angeles Rams, 7:15 PM (Central Time) on ABC.
I really want to take Arizona in this game since they’ve been so good on the road (8-1) but I couldn’t pull the trigger.
Los Angeles Rams 26, Arizona Cardinals 23.
Comment with your predictions for the games this weekend!