I’m going to start by saying, I’m not going to miss 2020 from March 11th on.
I’m wishing all of you a safe and Happy New Years!
The year 2021 couldn’t possibly be any worse, could it? Well, not to get political but I guess it could.
I’ll be listing the 10 best things that happened in 2020 (which was actually harder than I thought it’d be) and maybe some of the worst things (which is an easier thing to do).
Here’s The 10 Best:
1. Wisconsin men’s basketball winning the final 8 games of the regular season to win the Big Ten Championship.
2. Going to my first Rose Bowl game, even though it was a bad outcome in game result.
3. Milwaukee Brewers making it to the playoffs for the third consecutive season for the first time in franchise history.
4. Giannis Antetokounmpo signs extension with Milwaukee Bucks.
5. Wisconsin Badgers Football keeps the Axe with overtime win over Minnesota.
6. Wisconsin Badgers Basketball beats Minnesota tonight to conclude 2020.
7. San Jose State Football wins first Conference Championship since 1991.
8. Sports finally coming back after a four month hiatus.
9. Finding other hobbies during the sports hiatus (Which was hard since I have a sports problem).
10. Good health (for the most part) to my family and friends.
Here’s some of the worst:
– No March Madness.
– SJSU losing to Ball State in Arizona Bowl, preventing a perfect season.
– Milwaukee Bucks eliminated in second round of playoffs.
– Every Wisconsin sports team that lost a game.
– Small businesses and restaurants closing down.
– College Football & Basketball games getting canceled in the Fall.